Virtual Assistant 20-25 hrs/wk $20/hr
Please Note: This job is being posted on behalf of ConveYour, Inc (https://conveyour.com) by Profit Factory (https://www.profitfactory.com/). Profit Factory is a company that works with entrepreneurs to match them to assistants.
Stephen Rhyne is the owner and CEO of Throwing Boulders LLC. Stephen created ConveYour which uses software as a service to capture the attention of people, hold their interest, and create an every-day learning culture.
We are seeking an experienced Virtual Assistant who is detailed-oriented, has strong organizational skills and is always one step ahead of our entrepreneur helping him to feel on track, present and focused! You must be highly responsive, flexible, and adaptive to his needs.
As a Great Assistant, you will be Stephen’s gatekeeper, handling a variety of responsibilities including managing his email inbox, scheduling, curating CRM information, research, social media management (including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn for business), client support, possible inbound sales, and other tasks of various kinds.
You will be a key part of the team and should be someone who is results-driven, loves learning, is tech-savvy, and can easily create digital processes and systems to help Stephen and his team work more efficiently.
In addition to the requirements above, the successful candidate must possess the following experience/qualities:
- highly responsive with excellent communication skills
- adaptable able to demonstrate flexibility in the face of change
- tech-savvy with the ability to learn new software and tools quickly!
- excel in research-related tasks
- exceptionally organized with extreme attention to detail
- professional and diligent
- works effectively without constant and direct supervision or guidance
- proactive and always thinking ahead, anticipating situations before they happen
- prompt and conscientious with very strong follow-through skills always meeting deadlines
- sales experience is a huge plus!
Technical skills required:
- Google Suite
- Social Media for Business (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube)
- CRM experience
- This position is a contractor position.
- You must have at least two years of Administrative Assistant experience (in a remote environment working with an entrepreneur/startup).
- The position will start out with 20-25 hours per week, may increase to full-time under the right conditions.
- Flexible hours between 9:00 am 6:00 pm CST. Morning hours are needed to check emails and to get the day started, with availability for periodic check-ins. You will have the flexibility to perform (non-client facing tasks) throughout the day.
- On occasion, you may be needed to check in on a weekend or during off-hours and to help with personal requests.
- The pay rate for this position is $20/hr.
- We’re looking for someone to become a long-term (3+ years) team member.
How to Apply:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please do not contact Throwing Boulders LLC directly. Doing so will disqualify you for the position.)
- In the subject line, please write, Hi, I’m (your full name) from (insert your city & state). I’m interested in the ConveYour Virtual Assistant position.
- In the body of the message, please write me a 16 sentence email including:
- Two sentence opening salutation that says: Hi there! I’m (your name) from (city, state).
- Paragraph #1: Reason(s) why you think you are a great fit for this position, including your experience as a virtual assistant, working with an entrepreneur/startup, and the type of tasks you performed. (black font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #2: Tell us about your experience managing social media for business accounts, curating CRM information, client support/communication, and about any sales experience you may have. (red font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #3: Give us an example of a time you were responsive, adaptive, and flexible and took the initiative to find a solution to a problem. Include the steps you took to troubleshoot the problem. (blue font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
- Paragraph #4: If you are/are not currently working, your availability throughout the day from M-F 9:00 am 6:00 pm CST, and where you see yourself in three years. (black font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
Two sentence closing providing the following:
- What interests you about working for ConveYour
- A closing salutation including your name, email address, phone number, and LinkedIn profile (if you have one).
Be sure to attach a resume. Thanks!
Our application process is unique and includes extensive assessment. We want to find the best match possible for our high profile Entrepreneurs, and the application process plays a critical role in that. You can expect to complete another assessment if you pass this first step. If you pass the second assessment, we’ll invite you to interview with our onboarding consultant.
Powered by Froala Editor