Want to enjoy the flexibility of working from home with the leading virtual assistant provider in the United States? BELAY is a top-ranked virtual solutions company looking for highly-motivated virtual assistants, who have a passion for serving others. Come join us and experience the freedom of working virtually with the ideal work/life balance to match your professional pursuit.
- Entrepreneur Magazine ranked BELAY the number one in Best Culture for Small-Sized Companies and the Top Company Culture for a Small Business Award for having a “productive” and “high-performance” culture
- Recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the Fastest Growing Companies in the United States in 2015
- Received the ‘When Work Works’ Award from the Society of Human Resource Management, recognizing “companies that offer effective and flexible workplace strategies, empowering their organization to rise above the competition.”
- Atlanta Business Chronicle (BELAY’s headquarters) named BELAY one of the “Best Places to Work”
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR:
- A remote position where you serve as your client’s indispensable partner?
- An opportunity to use your talents and skills to build your client’s success?
- A community of contractors to share ideas and best practices?
- Regular support and guidance from your BELAY team?
- Maintain executive’s appointments/calendar
- Email management and organization
- Prepare presentations and/or spreadsheets
- Social Media management
- Create structure/workflow/processes
- Research technologies and make recommendations
- CRM administration: updates and data entry
- Make travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Event planning and coordination
- Project Assistance/Coordination
- Detail-oriented, organized and efficient
- Extremely self-motivated with strong time management
- Proactive, pragmatic, and resourceful problem solver
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Friendly and professional communicator
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet or beat deadlines with no errors
- Tech Savvy and quick to learn new concepts
- Ability to anticipate the needs of others coupled with a strong desire to serve
- Bachelor’s Degree and experience working remotely preferred
- Available daily (Mon-Fri) during business hours, and able to dedicate at least 20 hour/week
- At least five years’ experience in an administrative support role
- In-home office setup including: Mac or PC Computer (including webcam) with minimum 1.0ghz dual core processor, 8gb, and the most recent version of MS Office installed (all programs; Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- A fast and reliable internet connection
- Smartphone with email capabilities
- Designated professional, quiet space
- This is a 1099 Contractor Role
- All applicants may be subject to a background check prior to an offer of employment or contract being issued
- BELAY participates in E-Verify
Powered by Froala Editor