- Technologically agile with an ability to understand complex systems and interfaces.
- Entrepreneurial/innovative spirit energized by process improvement.
- Team player; able to communicate with technical and non-technical people (both inside and outside the Company) and the ability to handle difficult situations tactfully.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Self-managed and self motivated; you assimilate information quickly
- Comfortable answering and speaking on the telephone for long periods of time
- Previous experience responding to customers via telephone, live chat, and/or social media
- Prior experience with software support and training *Bonus points if previous experience is with practice management solutions related to mental and behavioral health or insurance billing
- Team-player; you are able to write and talk to technical and non-technical people (both inside and outside of the Company) in clear and concise ways that the majority of people reading or listening to you understand the subject matter you are communicating. Blogging experience a plus
- Problem-Solver; you enjoy solving problems and don't stop until you've solved them; you are able to work on multiple tasks concurrently
- Patience, flexibility and empathy are your strong suit
We’re serious about team member well-being and lifelong learning - we offer:
- Generous paid time off - we want you to enjoy life outside the office!
- Medical and dental benefits - we care about your health!
- 401(k) Plan - we care about your future!
Powered by Froala Editor