In this role, you will:
- Be the last point of escalation for technical issues within the Customer Success team.
- Confirm bugs and translate support tickets into well-formed Github issues for developer resolution.
- Help manage the issue backlog, assisting developers with priority and reproduction, and assisting the success team with explanations, verification, and work-arounds.
- Contribute to internal documentation on technical trouble-shooting and issue resolution.
- Be an inspiring and supportive teammate by actively participating in active feedback, idea generation, teaching, learning, and in general being a delightful human being.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- A problem solver. You love to trouble-shoot, investigate, and figure things out. The harder the challenge, the deeper you want to go. You aren't afraid to do the work.
- An outstanding communicator. You can clearly and succinctly document a problem and outline a solution. You can distill complex technical detail into plain English for teammates and customers.
- Detail oriented. You understand that noticing the smallest detail can mean the difference in reproducing a tricky issue.
- Humble and opinionated. You have lots of ideas, yet you are happy to shift directions when a better path emerges. You take your work much more seriously than you take yourself.
- Level-headed. You're at your best when things get hard, like if issues pile up or multiple priorities compete for your attention.
- Comfortable being uncomfortable. You’re not afraid to have the hard conversations, participate in an environment of giving and receiving constructive feedback, and advocate to do your best work.
- Hungry for meaningful work, and space to do it. Knack is a complex product in a complex space and the work is extremely challenging - but also deeply rewarding. Knack makes a major impact in the work of thousands of companies and organizations.
Powered by Froala Editor