You will be a part of a team that is responsible for developing, releasing, monitoring and troubleshooting large scale micro-service based distributed systems with high transaction volume. You enjoy learning new things and are passionate about developing new features, maintaining existing code, fixing bugs, and contributing to overall system design. You are a great teammate who thrives in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
All candidates will have
- a Bachelor's or higher degree in technical field of study
- a minimum of two years experience designing, developing and troubleshooting large scale distributed systems
- hands-on experience with highly concurrent production grade systems
- excellent knowledge of at least one modern programming language, such as Go, Java, C++ and Scala
- excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
Ideally, candidates will also have
- experience with systems for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerised applications, such as Kubernetes and Mesos
- experience with big data technologies, such as Kafka, Spark, Storm, Flink and Cassandra
- experience with encryption and cryptography standards.
Powered by Froala Editor