Senior Workforce Planner / WFM Forecasting Specialist
- Remote orUtrecht, Netherlands
In a time of hypergrowth, you combine your analytical skills with our tech stack to help us manage our human capital in a smart and efficient way.
We’re looking for someone who thoroughly understands the dynamics of WFM. While we do our best to plan ahead at all times, there’s always a chance that situations change, whether on the side of clients’ needs or on the side of our own workforce. You are ultimately the one who enables us to utilize our people in the most optimal way – now and in the future.
You’re an experienced workforce planner with a background in a commercial and/or sales and service center environment, energetic, ambitious and able to translate 5CA’s operational goals into a long-term Workforce Management structure. You are highly analytical and accurate and speak English at a professional level. All this to service our workforce and:
- Create, validate and present short/mid/long-term volume forecasts;
- Deliver, maintain and coordinate short/mid/long-term capacity planning;
- Create optimal workforce schedules (setting up a coverage mapping, identifying gaps and discrepancies in the ideal covering);
- Liaise and calibrate with clients regarding volume and staffing forecasts;
- Process operational schedule changes (manage sudden and unforeseen activities while still reaching targets);
- Generate Management information (both on-demand and proactively);
- Plan training needs (based on coverage forecasts as well as for new project needs);
- Maintain and safeguard planning applications (technical maintenance on the integrations with our ACD, the setup of all skills, queues and activities).
This is you
- Experience in commercial and/or sales & service center environment;
- Higher professional education level (Bachelor level) or working experience on this level;
- At least 4 years of experience in planning – and operational processes in an international environment;
- Insight into callcenter tools, as well as with a WFM tool (for instance Verint, Injixo or Invision);
- In-depth knowledge of the English language;
- The ambition and energy to set up a WFM structure with a long term vision;
- Analytical, numeric insight, accurate, fun to work with.
- A fast-growing organization (hypergrowth!) and an international, inclusive company culture
- A salary matching market standards including secondary benefits and vacation days
- An inspiring environment with young, brilliant and creative professionals with which you will have lots of fun at the office
- Office in a great location in Utrecht: two minutes from the central train station
- Continuous learning and plenty of opportunities for growth within your field of expertise.
Let us know! Make us briefly understand why you see this specific role as the perfect next step in your career, and why you are ready to take on this challenge.
This job ad is not a call for acquisition by recruitment agencies
Powered by Froala Editor