- You are a Product Manager with proven experience taking a product off the ground.
- You have experience writing and speak fluent English.
- You are commercially minded and will help us grow CartKit exponentially in the next few years.
- You’re operationally effective and prioritize like a pro. You know when and how to automate and delegate tasks.
- You’re a lifelong learner and committed to the growth and development of yourself and those around you.
- You have strong presentation and communication skills and are used to working on a cross-functional team.
- You have built and delivered product roadmaps.
- You don’t wait for direction, but know when buy-in is required. You balance autonomous work with collaborative work seamlessly.
- Ability to work remotely and desire to make an impact at a boot-strapped start-up
Bonus Points For Having
- 3+ years of professional experience working in digital product management, user experience design or similar roles on consumer-facing web products
- Experience shipping software to real users
- The ability to embrace processes and identify ways to improve them
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a love of working hands-on
What You’ll Be Doing
- Experiment and test new ideas
- Identifying product opportunities and collaborating with the rest of the team to make them happen.
- Prioritize features and outline tangible steps for a successful delivery.
- Dive into technical details our merchants face, to uncover improvements and opportunities to better serve them.
- Write epics and detailed user stories to paint a picture of our users, their needs and their business drivers to facilitate and deliver in a timely manner.
Powered by Froala Editor