Who You’ll Work With
In this role you’ll report to the Head of Product. Day to day you’ll work closely with and be supported by a Senior Product Designer, Engineers, and an Engineering Manager. You’ll also work closely with our Data, Marketing, and Advocacy teams.
- Set a compelling long term vision for the next chapter of Publish.
- Define the strategy, set clear goals, and build a roadmap that helps your team realize the product vision.
- Collaborate closely with design, engineering, data, and marketing to drive the ideation, research, design, and development of customer-focused features and improvements.
- Keep a strong pulse on the world of direct to consumer brands (DTCs) and the social media management landscape.
- Keep your team focused and excited to solve customer problems by connecting the work they do to our customer’s success and our larger mission.
- Build alignment across product teams, our leadership team, and other stakeholders.
- 5+ years of product management experience.
- Successful track record of managing software products throughout the product lifecycle.
- Strong technical understanding of how modern software products are built and integrate with other services and APIs.
- Passionate about creating a high quality products with a keen eye for detail and intuitive user experiences.
- Adept at pairing data with product intuition to always keep product decisions moving forward.
- Strong understanding of key SaaS metrics including MRR, Churn, LTV, CAC, ARPU, and how these metrics impact one another.
- Clear and concise written skills with an ability to distill and communicate complex topics.
- Bias towards action with an ability to drive results near term as well as the ability to zoom out and connect the day to day work to our large mission.
- Ideally located in within the CST or EST timezone.
Powered by Froala Editor