Whether you’re building features like calendar integrations, importing credit card transactions, or pulling information from receipts, you’re self-driven and collaborative. You’re an autonomous individual who is passionate about writing beautiful and concise code. You’re willing to work with other engineers, designers, and customer facing teams to turn our dreams into reality.
As a Web Full Stack Engineer, your responsibilities include:
- Squashing bugs: big, small, and hairy!
- Planning, building, and maintaining cross-stack features like accounting integrations, advanced receipt scanning, and more.
- Guiding and enabling others in the organization: we'll share our editor tricks, dotfiles and productive workflows. Share yours!
- Asking questions about things you don’t understand and challenging the status quo.
For the best possible fit, we’re looking for someone who:
Has experience writing real-world software to solve real-world problems.
- Communicates well, both interpersonally and in their code.
- Is a natural problem solver, knows how to solve problems by automating their solutions.
- Understands the role and impact that programming can have on the organization as a whole.
- Wants to develop and grow their skills in programming and leadership within the organization.
Compensation & Benefits
- Full-time, salaried position
- 401k with employer match
- 100% Medical/Dental/Vision contributions
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch
- Flexible vacation policy
Powered by Froala Editor