Animalz is a content marketing agency that strives to create the best content on the web. We help companies—particularly B2B SaaS businesses—grow by producing great content that their audience loves.
Our fully remote team of 42 people located across the US, Canada, and Europe is growing fast, with plans to grow even faster next year. That’s where you come in!
We’re looking for a Recruiter and People Ops Coordinator to help us scale our hiring efforts to attract, engage, and retain top talent (70% Recruiting/30% People Operations). In this role, you’ll use your creative and organizational abilities to create and implement recruiting campaigns, provide exceptional support to applicants and hiring managers, and assist our Director of People & Operations with administrative tasks and onboarding and retention initiatives that keep our team happily engaged at work.
An ideal Recruiter and People Ops Coordinator at Animalz:
- is passionate about helping others succeed
- has experience with recruiting and running outreach campaigns
- is driven by curiosity and wants to keep learning and growing
- works autonomously and can manage their own schedule to meet goals and objectives
- has a strong interest in the future of work and how we can set up strong teams
- has an active interest in content marketing and wants to deepen their knowledge in the field
- is fascinated by the role technology plays in our day-to-day lives and the ways it continues to shape our future
- 1+ years of experience in recruiting (preferably remote and preferably in-house). Any additional experience with HR/People Ops coordination could be beneficial but not required.
- Work in North America’s Eastern time zone
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Proficiency with ATS systems (we use Breezy)
- Experience recruiting creative roles (writers, editors, marketers)
- Basic understanding of content marketing (particularly for B2B)
- Create and execute outreach campaigns to attract top talent (working with our Director of People and VP of Talent)
- Develop and share recruiting best practices across the company
- Assist in establishing and promoting our employer brand (in collaboration with our VP of Marketing and Director of People & Operations)
- Manage various pipelines in collaboration with hiring managers: work with hiring managers on job descriptions, screen & interview applicants, coordinate interviews, setup projects, etc.
- Develop and nurture relationships with potential candidates and referral sources
- Track and report on hiring KPIs weekly
- Continuously improve both the candidate journey and our internal processes
- Help onboard new hires: from hiring offers and setting them up in our system, to welcoming them and running our onboarding program (coordinating with team leads, editors, and other on onboarding sessions)
- Help maintain our People Ops operations: approving monthly team expenses, maintaining our people database, setting up Review and Survey cycles, etc.
- Collaborate with People Ops on team-building, educational, and other retention initiatives
We’re a remote team with a home base in NYC and team members scattered around the world. We have an eclectic team of marketers, scientists, journalists, operations folks, and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company.
About the Position:
This is a full-time (40 hours per week) remote position. Although we applaud and encourage pursuing your passion projects, we want to make it clear that this is NOT a freelance/part-time position you can do in tandem with other major professional or academic endeavors.
- Work from anywhere you like (during Eastern Time business hours)
- Health insurance, covering 80% of the premium for health and 99% for vision and dental
- 20 paid days off per year (including holidays)
- Unlimited sick and personal days
- Parental leave for both primary (up to 12 weeks) and secondary (up to 6 weeks) care providers
- Monthly health and wellness stipend (for gym subscription or other physical activity)
- Monthly team lunch stipend to enjoy lunch with a friend or coworker
- Learning opportunities through internal workshops, talks, and attending conferences
What’s it like to work at Animalz?
Join us for an hour-long webinar where we discuss careers, growth, and culture at Animalz. We’ll make sure to leave time to answer all your questions.
Grab a seat here. We’d love to have you on a call!
Location: US Locations Only
Powered by Froala Editor