We’d like to hear from a candidate who has:
- 5-10 years of marketing experience with at least 3 years of experience formulating marketing strategies for technology-based product companies or start-ups.
- Experience creating and executing high-impact multi-channel marketing campaigns across digital and offline channels (advertising, web, social, email, in-product, etc.)
- Deep understanding of marketing fundamentals: lead generation, A/B testing, retention, conversion funnels, segmentation, positioning
- A test-and-learn mindset, with the DNA of rapid experimentation.
- Experience working with analytics to ensure results-driven marketing.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently on several tasks simultaneously.
- Strong work ethic and ability to adapt quickly.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Fluent English, oral and written, is a must.
Bonus points for:
- Education/EdTech Experience.
- Master’s degree in Marketing, or similar.
What you will be doing:
- Lead the marketing strategy, planning, execution, and optimization across existing and new products.
- Closely work with product managers and designers to optimize conversion and ongoing use of our apps.
- Launch and test new initiatives.
- Analyze results and convey them to management.
- Manage budget, allocation to different marketing channels, and ROI.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation.
- Meaningful stock option plan.
- Extremely talented and friendly colleagues.
- Ability to work from home/anywhere in the world.
- Company-sponsored international retreats and educational programs.
- A chance to play a key part in revolutionizing education worldwide.
Powered by Froala Editor