Your primary responsibilities:
- You’ll be reporting to the VP Product and will be responsible for highly usable and intuitive interface creation. You will work with the Core Product Team, which includes two developers and a PM. Any concept you create will be brand-consistent across all mobile experiences that our company provides to our end users.
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile based on key user stories.
- Ensure exceptional cross-platform experience with Olark’s existing web chat console.
- Collaborate with the Core Product Team throughout the design process.
- Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
- Research and track advancements in mobile application design patterns.
- Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
- Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palette development.
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work.
- Proven ability to translate key user stories into compelling interactions.
- Exceptional skill in cross platform strategy - we will need you to translate our existing web experiences into mobile.
- A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment. and can communicate effectively in a remote work environment.
- Expert level skill in Figma.
- Deep understanding of Apple’s human interface design guidelines, Android design and other mobile platform designs, including Google’s material design.
Powered by Froala Editor