Potential Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify, develop, and prioritize student acquisition initiatives.
- Conduct weekly acquisition experiments to improve KPIs
- Develop new approaches to measure the effectiveness of all growth initiatives.
- Deeply understand Microverse’s applicant journey and student personas.
- Collaborate with Admissions, Student Success, and Career Services departments to align on our overall business strategy.
- Manage the production and distribution of marketing content, landing pages, and testimonial videos.
- Manage relationships with our agencies and partners.
- Lead the hiring of future growth and marketing team members.
Education, Skills, and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in high-growth startups, ideally in marketing or growth roles for a company with a large top of the funnel and a relatively longer consideration process.
- 2+ years of experience working at the intersection of marketing and product
- Experience building a growth or marketing team from the ground up
- The ability to quickly switch between high-level growth strategy and “scrappy” execution
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Have prior startup and remote work experience for a global company
- Have been described as resourceful, proactive, and entrepreneurial
- Have high empathy for working with individuals from different countries and cultures
- Are eager to experiment and learn
- Are based in Europe/Americas/Africa (for maximum timezone overlap with the rest of the team)
- Consider yourself to be a global citizen and passionate about making opportunity more equally distributed around the world
- Are familiar with working with tools such as Typeform, Airtable, Zapier, Customer.io, and GitHub
Powered by Froala Editor