Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing a strategic marketing plan consisting of aggressive demand generation programs, strategic product marketing and content plans, digital campaigns, event/experience initiatives, and comprehensive sales and partner enablement initiatives designed to deliver on revenue and growth targets
- Leading and driving investment in demand generation and ROI across all marketing channels
- Growing and acquiring monthly free trials - successful past experience is a must!
- Owning and leading the creation of marketing and communications strategies and tactics that build our brand visibility
- Taking risks - ideally, you are a big idea marketer who is capable of leading teams to develop new strategies and tactics to build our brand, drive traffic to the top of the funnel, resulting in high revenue growth targets
- Ensuring marketing plans are developed in a highly collaborative manner with other key stakeholders
- Translating the marketing plan into actionable quarterly targets and initiatives, keeping the team and budget on schedule
- Continuous analysis of competitive environment and industry trends
- Building marketing culture ruthlessly focused on customer experience and revenue, highly collaborative and cross-functional, and encourages transparent communication and constructive idea building and dialogue
- Minimum experience of 5 years in B2B SaaS software marketing (experience in the real estate market a plus!)
- Ability to grow and lead a small team but not just seeking a hands off management role
- Proven track record of creating and driving a marketing strategy that delivers on brand/product promises, creates engaging customer experiences, enables the sales process, and drives revenue growth
- Collaborative by nature with proven effectiveness working with key internal stakeholders to shape and execute vision and strategy; can influence without authority
- Possess a test and learn mentality
- Experience as a member of a leadership team
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal skillset
- Experience owning improvement on a top of the funnel marketing strategy
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Remote work experience is considered an asset.
- Based in the USA quiet home office with fast internet.
Powered by Froala Editor