- Written communication skills - the primary job will be providing clear and succinct written responses to queries via our customer support platform Intercom.
- Problem solving ability - you'll need to be comfortable dealing with ambiguity, and have the ability to ask appropriate questions to understand issues fully.
- Empathy and patience - we expect you to take your time with customers, and in doing so provide people with an exceptional customer experience.
- SaaS/startup experience - any previous experience at a startup/software company providing customer support would be seen as a bonus (but not essential).
- Triaging and responding to all of the queries received via our support platform Intercom.
- Providing feedback, guidance and education on how to use the Milanote platform.
- Helping convert potential customers into PRO users by offering them the right plan and pricing information.
- Assisting customers with billing and invoicing queries using the Stripe platform.
- Diagnosing technical and account issues often related to browser or device problems.
- Escalating bugs and technical issues to the development team.
- Sharing feedback and suggestions with the product team on how Milanote can be improved.
- Contributing to our help centre knowledge base to make it easier for customers to find answers to their problems.
- Part-time/flexible - you'll essentially need to do 2 - 3 hrs per day / 5 days a week, but the time in which it's done can be flexible depending on your schedule.
- All the support will be carried out remotely via the Internet - so you can be based wherever it suits you best.
- If you're currently studying, or at home raising kids - this is the type of position that could fit really well into your daily life.
- We anticipate the hours increasing over the next 12 months to a full-time position as our user base grows - we can work with you on how this transition happens.
Powered by Froala Editor