We're looking for smart, customer service-focused people to help our customers with daily issues by answering questions about features, integrations, creating newsletters and managing subscribers. Moreover, you will review customer accounts to make sure they comply with our anti-spam policy.
- At least 1 year experience in customer support.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of any other languages, especially Russian, Lithuanian and Spanish is preferred.
- Excellent communicator.
- Ability to work with teams across multiple time zones and countries.
- Interest in Internet and marketing.
- Ability to comfortably interact with a wide variety of customers (with varying technical savviness).
- Passionate about providing outstanding customer service.
- Self-motivated attitude.
- You are a master at multi-tasking.
- You have the ability to make a personal connection and explore customer needs all while efficiently navigating resources to resolve inquiries quickly.
- Outstanding attention to detail, (if you apply, include the word lite somewhere in your newsletter).
- Availability to work on weekends as needed. We are looking to fill two different shifts:
- Shift #1 is 5 PM - 1 AM EET (9 AM - 5 PM CST).
- Shift #2 is 1 AM - 9 AM EET (5 PM - 1 AM CST). Instead, here is how we would like you to apply:
- Sign up for a free MailerLite account.
- Go to "Campaigns," create a newsletter and send your URL to email@example.com. Each newsletter has a public preview URL that can be shared with others.
Before you send the email, you will need your new account to be approved. In the approval form, you will be asked how you collect subscribers and what type of content you plan to send. Just write "Job application."
Powered by Froala Editor