Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Own end-to-end touchpoints with the customer starting from onboarding, and improving every engagement they have with Juni.
- Call, text and email customers to help them with everything including rescheduling classes, technical troubleshooting, and billing.
- Proactively flag issues, run down tickets to satisfactory completion, escalate issues as necessary.
- Serve as a counselor and trusted expert in the field who partners with parents and students to help them succeed.
- 2+ years experience in a client services role (phone and email outreach) working with SaaS, education, or consumer products.
- B.A. or B.S. in Marketing, Finance, Business, Computer Science, or a related field
- Focused on hitting weekly and monthly targets with a demonstrated track record. Estimated 10-15 calls per day, 50+ emails per day.
- Strong ethical and honest approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; organized and detail-oriented. You love spreadsheets and checking off items in a todo list.
- Self-driven to manage your own work and results with high standards.
- Openness to change, and quick to adapt to new systems.
- Interest in learning programming or previous programming experience a plus.
- Located in Pacific or Central Time
- Work authorization in the US
- Must have access to quiet location, strong internet connection and laptop to work on.
- Starting salary at $15 / hour, starting with a 1 month trial period. Available to work weekends and nights as needed.
- Benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance.
Powered by Froala Editor