Overall, the content specialist position is a creative growth function for the brand with the goal to increase lead nurturing at every single level of the marketing funnel using content. We want you to be comfortable collaborating within a team and also comfortable managing several different writers and projects at once.
Here’s a look at some of the tasks and processes you’ll be responsible for:
- Outreach to off-site publications and websites with a goal of creating 1 in-depth industry-related blog post per month.
- Manage content flow from outsourced content agencies.
- Optimize content with best SEO industry practices.
- Monitor mentions and backlinks across the web for potential content opportunities.
- Create and manage on-going Q&A database (Quora, Reddit, Facebook groups etc.), including writing answers to be published under DM and CMO’s name.
- Manage and improve the on-going editorial calendar.
Powered by Froala Editor