We're hiring a Content Marketer to own all ideation, content creation, optimization, and distribution for Canny. Your job will be to add as much value as possible to product managers and founders at SaaS companies.
PS: Small side projects are always encouraged, however, this is a full time position.
- Develop a deep understanding of the problems that SaaS founders and product teams face
- Identify opportunities to add value to these audiences through content (blog posts, ebooks, infographics, whitepapers, etc)
- Develop and maintain a sustainable content marketing strategy
- Create content (quality over quantity)
- Proofread and improve content created by other team members
- Help increase traffic by identifying and utilizing appropriate distribution channels
- Work on conversion optimization
- You have outstanding written English skills
- You're well versed in keyword research, SEO, and basic marketing analytics
- You have years of experience creating and distributing various kinds of SaaS content
- You’re independent and a strong learner—if you don’t know much about a topic, you research it until you do
- You understand how digital marketing works as a whole, and how content fits into it
- You care deeply about SaaS and building great software products
This whole blog post, including the following:
- 100% remote—make your own schedule
- Unlimited days off
- Quarterly (super fun!), all-expenses-paid team retreats
- We make our own money, and answer only to ourselves
- Small, close-knit team (we're friends as well as coworkers)
- No hierarchy nonsense—everyone has an equal voice.
Powered by Froala Editor