Some of our job benefits
- Work from home 5 days a week
- Visit our beautiful Toronto, Canada office twice a year for training and hanging out with the team (we’re a pretty fun and diverse crew!)
- Attend an all-expense-paid conference once a year together with the Toronto team
- Make a difference: you'll be the 28th member of our tight-knit team and 1st three members of our new Europe team
Help small businesses with our software and build a user community!
As a Community & Support Representative, you’ll be helping customers get setup with our products, supporting them throughout their journey and, in general, making sure they are taken care of. We want to humanize the technology experience and build a great users community.
What you’d do
- Work 100% remotely, full time on a 1 year contract (with opportunity for long term employment)
- Talk to our customers through email, live chat and phone during business hours (9am-6pm local time, Monday-Friday)
- Provide customer support for thing such as:
- Help customers get set up through onboarding calls and toolkits
- Troubleshoot technical issues (e.g. investigate SQL databases and computer network issues)
- Teach customers how to use our products
- Answer questions about what inFlow can and can’t do
- Recommend upgrades and/or addons to help them grow
- Retain existing customers and save cancelled accounts
- Work on side projects to help retention and customers satisfaction
- Work with our product team to solve complex issues
- Gather feedback from customers and share with our leadership and product team
- Discover software bugs and help find solutions - there’s a reason we call ourselves the CSI Team (Community & Support @ inFlow)
- Help suggest ways to improve communications, culture and growth between the Toronto office and the remote team
- Come up with your own ideas on how to help out!
Powered by Froala Editor