Client Success Management Support
Client Success Management – Spokane, Washington
Location Spokane, Washington
Department Client Success Management
Employment Type Full Time
Minimum Experience Entry-level
Compensation $10-12 hourly
Firegang Dental Marketing is seeking a 30 hour/week Client Success Management Support team member. Firegang is headquartered in Spokane, Washington, however our team is 100% remote and distributed across the United States. Our clients are primarily dentists and our service packages include website design, paid ad management, SEO, analytics, copywriting and more.
A successful Client Success Management Support (CSM Support) team member will enjoy working directly with our Client Success Management team. Responsibilities for this role will include gathering data, creating reports, entering data, and juggling various administrative tasks to aid the CSM team.
Day to Day Responsibilities of a Client Success Management Support:
- You will assist our Client Success Management team in managing a portfolio of clients with varying levels of service depending on package level.
- You will perform administrative tasks such as note taking, ticket submission, and email organization.
- You will collect data from Google Analytics, Adwords, Facebook, Bing, etc., in an organized manner in order for the CSMs to interpret this data to their clients.
- You will analyze client phone calls, client web forms, and perform competitor analysis to aid in gathering qualitative client data.
- You will answer team emails, act as Firegang’s front desk by answering phone calls and directing phone calls, and are expected to participate in other communications in a timely manner.
- You get to work with the best in the industry. Our team is driven by client success and data, we’re hard-working and most of all, we’re fun! Despite our virtual setup, we have a great “office” environment and company culture.
- You can work from anywhere and everywhere! Our employees enjoy a casual, flexible, and virtual work environment.
- Opportunities for personal development, professional growth, and internal advancement.
- We’re growing and continuing to grow, and we need people like you to keep up with this growth!
- You are a people person who gets excited about connecting with peers and clients.
- You are a self starter with a positive attitude.
- You are success driven and enjoy helping clients succeed.
- You are team oriented and a problem solver.
- You are resourceful and a natural researcher.
- You are an active listener who
- You enjoy professional conversations with clients and co-workers.
Bonus Points If:
- You have experience in marketing, customer service, and/or sales (super bonus if you’ve got experience in all three).
- You have worked with Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and/or any other online marketing solutions and you enjoy digging into data
- You have experience utilizing Teamwork projects and/or Zoho CRM
- Can write fluently in Spanish
Powered by Froala Editor