- Quality: Our delegation playbooks are the secret sauce at Athena so each playbook needs to be A+ quality. Whenever an EA introduces a new playbook to their client, the client should be blown away by how well the EA is trained and how easy it is to implement the playbook in their life.
- Quantity: While quality is most important, we have dozens and dozens of playbooks we want to launch in the year ahead. We’re looking for someone who can both spend lots of time getting the first playbooks to A+ quality and who can create an efficient machine to continually launch new playbooks every month.
- Utilization: Our ultimate goal at Athena is to train clients to delegate 10x more. Ultimately, your playbooks are successful if EAs can easily learn new playbooks and if clients continue to leverage the playbook. We’ll measure this by tracking the average number of playbooks that are active per client each month.
- Hours: Related to playbook utilization, the more hours a client leverages their EA, the more time we are saving them. We’ll also measure your success by tracking the average number of hours per week clients leverage their EA.
Who you are
- Location: Flexible. We are a completely remote team, so you can work anywhere in the world. Not Mars though, that’s too far away. ;)
- Commitment: We’re flexible on working hours (part-time vs full-time) but we do want someone who is excited to partner with us for the long-term. There will be a big ramp-up period at the beginning as we align on the optimal format for playbooks, the best way to certify EAs on playbooks, produce the first few playbooks, etc. But over time we’d expect your role to evolve (from more hands-on to more high-level) as you build out a machine for continually creating and upgrading our playbooks.
- 10x delegator: In order to create delegation playbooks, you must be a delegator yourself! Whether it’s at work or in your personal life, you always find ways to get leverage and build human teams.
- Systems builder: Delegation playbooks are effectively systems for training EAs and clients how to delegate more. You must be a systems thinker and know how to operationalize that thinking.
- Highly organized: Building the world’s largest delegation library requires someone who is organized at both a strategic and practical level
- Process-oriented: Playbooks are processes for learning a new way to delegate. You should always be thinking of ways to make the process cleaner, tighter, more robust.
- Hospitality mindset: Our clients are founders, CEOs, investors, and other time-scarce people. Our delegation playbooks must be designed with high-end, Four Seasons luxury hospitality built-in.
- Highly experimental: We’re going to test lots of crazy ideas and lots won’t work and some will only work after multiple tests :)
- High standards: You understand that we need to strive for perfection always, but can balance that impulse against the ol’ 80/20 rule to ensure we keep shipping quickly.
- Excellent writer/editor: You’ll need to be able to distill complex delegation ideas into simple, easy-to-read instructions. Our EAs should find reading the playbooks to be a breeze and hopefully fun as well, and when our clients read about how each playbook works they should be inspired and excited to learn a new delegation superpower.
- Great collaborator: The creation of great playbooks entails gathering feedback and testing the playbook before publishing it. You should easily be able to work openly and comfortably with both EAs as well as experts in their field.
Benefits (why you should join us)
- Huge impact: You’ll help CEOs and Founders delegate 10x more – which means you’ll directly empower hundreds of startups to build more technology, cure more diseases, and generally help more people. Your work will also directly lead to us hiring thousands of team members at Athena. In other words, you’ll have the ultimate leverage.
- Flexible location: Work very hard but anywhere in the world, like us
- Flexible schedule: Work very hard but anytime you want, like us
- Supportive environment: Fun and encouraging work environment
- Access: We’ll open up our network and connections for you to meet with anyone you want (which will come in handy for many playbooks)
- 10x delegation: In order to make every playbook A+ you’ll need to test/experiment the playbook yourself. That means you’ll be able to leverage an Athena EA yourself – for free – so you’ll be getting more and more leverage in your own life as you build out playbooks for Athena clients. You’ll also be able to leverage the entire Athena core team as you need.
Powered by Froala Editor