Call Center Agent Job Responsibilities:
- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
- Determines eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
- Establishes policies by entering client information; confirming pricing.
- Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
- Maintains communication equipment by reporting problems.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
[Work Hours & Benefits] Here is where you can include working hours and benefits,
another chance to sell potential applicants on things like overtime or
seasonal availability. Don’t forget to highlight benefits that set your
business apart, like paid vacation time or family leave, commuting
credits, or childcare reimbursements.
Call Center Agent Qualifications / Skills:
- Verbal communication
- Phone skills
- Data entry skills
- People skills
- Customer focus
- Customer service
- Attention to detail
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- University/college degree is an asset.
- Previous customer service experience, especially in particular industry, preferred.
[Call to Action] Now that job hunters are familiar with your company and the job requirements, you need a compelling call to action
so prospective call center agents know exactly how to apply. Let them
know how and where to submit an application or resume, or who to contact
at your company to apply.