- Are you a sales focussed problem solver, with an incredible ability to listen, understand, build rapport and close new customers?
- Do you want to work in a fast-moving, fast-growing, fast-talking start up and have uncapped earning potential?
- Do you have what it takes to deliver value over and above expectations on a consistent basis?
DO NOT apply for this job if:
- You are not fanatically focused on a data-driven sales to consistently exceed quota for uncapped personal gain
- You ever consider mediocrity acceptable
- You need to be told what to do
- You want to be the smartest person in the (virtual) room
- Don’t like working with the best and learning something new everyday
- You have an ego bigger than your sense of humour
If this role feels like a fit, read our Vision & Values. Only If they excite and inspire you to join our team and culture then, please, read on.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Sell our solution to Mid-Market and Enterprise customers
- Nail your Quota
- Maximise all inbound leads (SQLs & MQLs) using a systems and Sales Playbook mindset
- Research prospective customers, create outreach strategies, and identify sales opportunities.
- Connect and conduct exploratory conversations with potential customers.
- Conduct needs qualification calls with specific prospects
- Grow an account base with targeted upsell and cross sell campaigns
- Manage the renewal process within your account base
- Working with the product team to feedback customer driven feature requests
- A minimum of 3 years of SaaS sales experience, ideally in a startup, selling similar solutions, with an ACV of > £15K
- A borderline unhealthy obsession with exceeding your quota by maximising leads and consistently increasing ACV over time (no money left on the table)
- A ‘Sales Playbook’ mindset to ensure consistent, predictable improvement through open sharing and teamwork
- A data-driven mindset: you eat, breathe and sleep core sales metrics
- A focus on Buyer Persona’s and Verticals to uncover rich veins of new business
- An encyclopedic knowledge of SaaS sales blogs and best-practice
- The ability to manage multiple work streams without dropping the ball (or bitching)
- A sense of humour and lust of life
Powered by Froala Editor